Master of Library and Information Science program prepares professionals to exercise creativity, integrity and leadership in designing, implementing and promoting programs and systems for the creation, organization, management, preservation and effective use of information and collections. Graduates of the Master of Library and Information Science program go on to careers as librarians, information managers, researchers, analysts, interaction designers, web cMaster of Library and more.
Master of Library and Information Science program offers a wide range of courses and is highly Master of Library and Information Science based on specific student interests. Areas of particular focus include the following:
- Information sources and services
- Digital resource management
- Human-information interaction
- Information analysis and management
- Services and management of information organizations
- Youth services and literature