Students will be able to:
- Synthesize and apply relevant theories to explain domestic or global market phenomena.
- Demonstrate linkages between theoretical findings and the practical application of those findings.
- Identify and justify a novel research niche, design ideas, propose hypotheses and appropriate methodology, and conduct a rigorous study.
Dissertation Learning Outcomes
- Show mastery of relevant literature and be able to field questions using extant research findings.
- Demonstrate mastery of research methods.
- Provide logical arguments based on theoretical support.
- Provide a comprehensive literature review on the relevant constructs and provide meaningful connections between the literature and the student's current research study.