The university conducted an extensive market survey prior to the designing of the programme where critical gaps in hospitality and tourism industry and training were identified. The BSc.HM programme was designed to fill the gaps identified.
Why study the programme The programme is intended to fill the forgoing identified gaps in hospitality skills development in the following areas:
- Front Office operation management.
- Housekeeping and laundry management.
- Food and beverage management.
- Banqueting services.
- Human resource management.
- Service Marketing.
- Financial and Accounting management
- Service Quality Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Events management.